Current Topics in Digital Transformation Seminar
- Type: Seminar (S)
- Chair: KIT-Fakultäten - KIT-Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften - Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik und Marketing - Information Systems & Service Design
- Semester: WS 21/22
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Alexander Mädche
- SWS: 3
- Lv-No.: 2500125
- Information: Präsenz/Online gemischt
With this seminar, we aim to provide students with the possibility to independently work on state-of-the-art research topics in addition to the knowledge gained in the lectures of the research group ISSD (Prof. Mädche). Specifically, participants will get deeper insights in a current topic in the field of digital transformation of business and society. Students will work on a dedicated topic and apply a pre-defined research method. A broad spectrum of topics is offered every semester, topics may range from creating an experimental design, analyzing collected data, or systematically comparing existing software prototypes in a specific field of interest. Depending on the supervisor and the individual research focus. We provide new seminar topics in every semester.
- focus on a contemporary topic in the field of digital transformation of business and society
- know how to apply selected research methods on current research topics
- aggregate the collected information in a suitable way to present and extract knowledge
- write a seminar thesis following academic writing standards
- deliver a presentation in a scientific context in front of an auditorium
No specific prerequisites are required for the seminar.
Further literature will be made available in the seminar.