Research Group at WI 2017
- Date: 18.01.2017
The research group will be present at the Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI) 2017 in St. Gallen, Switzerland with 4 accepted publications covering the topics of perception and reality of enterprise system renewal, multi-channel choice behavior in retail banking services, a comparison of subjective and objective IT usage measures, as well as the flow theory in IS research.
Furthermore, and Dr. Jella Pfeiffer organize a Pre-WI Workshop on Designing Human-Computer Assistance Systems.
- Haake, P., Mueller, B., Schacht, S. (2017). "Enterprise System Renewal - The Divergence Between Perception and Reality", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Hummel, D., Schacht, S., Maedche, A. (2017). "Multi-Channel Choice in Retail Banking Services: Exploring the Role of Service Characteristics", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Morana, S., Kroenung, J, Maedche, A. (2017). "I did use it!" - Assessing subjective vs objective cognitive artifact usage", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Rissler, R., Nadj, M, Adam, M. (2017). "Flow in Information Systems Research: Review, Integrative Theoretical Framework, and Future Directions", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Morana, S., Pfeiffer, J.: Designing Human-Computer Assistance Systems (HuCAS), 12.02.2017